Monday, June 29, 2009

one and half year..

One and half year had passed,
and
i'm still remember that on 28th December 2007,
is the day i'm arrived kl for studies.
firstly i taught it will be suffer at here,
but after i get known at them,
my perception had change,
with from negative to positive.
haha!
but really have to say thanks to you all.
and
i'm going to share what happen with me in college

1)the Drunk of me in college on third semester.
THAM THAM WE LUV YOU~
the 2 guys are my DaGei's kaki...

2)Our YiNai in class.
3)The kitchen life in second Semester under HuiZhi's Group, the GROUP D!
4) The place where we lepak after finish class.
5)The IHTM-3 2008! as the theme of "foodball"
during food festival 2009
6)The 21st years old of Datou's b'day,
and friendss that cheer me up when there is needs

No comments: