Sunday, June 14, 2009

I lose...


I guess that i lose if you starting to compete with me.
due to the analysis of Mr Isaac
Newton.
Thanks to his analysis,
i found out that,
if i bang by a motorcycle with 2 passenger who estimated of
200KG+++ ( maybe is 250++ but it's ok seem You think that you are slim.) and 20km/h speed,
As a result, i will meet my
GOD (is Buddha) immediately.
here is the calculation part of the
FORCE produce by "200kg" load.
(assume that 1kg = 10N)
200kg = 200 x 10
=
2000N ( incredible number)
2000 x 20km/h = 40000N
as a conclusion:
40000N++ of force hit one men with 70KG at a range of 10 meters,
he die die.. because of different case.
But, according to the calculation of physician,
if a 70kg men kena 20km/h bang, the worst thing might happen to him is sleep in hospital for few day cause of kaki patah.

So don't compete me SOB i scare that you bang on me.
OH YA, YOUR GOD CAN CLEAR ALL YOUR SIN JUST PRAY IN FRONT OF "IT" EVEN YOU MURDER SOMEONE.
BUT DON'T DO IT.

hahahahaha!

No comments: