Friday, June 19, 2009

Going to say goodbye to Damansarajaya, PJ

I been here for around 18 months of time,
and
the place i stayed was nearby my college,
and also those daily need provided.
such as foods and clothes,
from what i eat is always supply the service kopi-tiam,
which call choykee and the Mamak at choykee during night time,
and the Yuyee restaurant.
hehe.
actually it quiet enjoyable service for knowing them,
and
communicate with people from kopi-tiam.
cause you might get discount once in a while.
hehe...
next,
is the laundry, they helped me to wash my clothes since....
the first month i arrived damansarajaya.
which is around january 2008.
hehe.
and the next is the petrol station,
the petronas,
they provided my "need"( starting from CXXXXXs) hehehe
i think that is what i had visited in DJ.
further more,
there will be a more interesting stuff.
hehe.

No comments: