Tuesday, December 28, 2010

From Oct to Dec

Here are the things that happen to me during
Oct to Dec 2010.
although it just 3 months,but it means a lot to me
from joining of new study environment
until celebration on certain occasion.First of all,are my new classmates who had welcomed me
and
assisted me on studies
and of courseplay together.

Here they are:
LucyKentMs DoDoMs Cherry

Faizal, Layli, Steffi
Besides get know with new classmate,
of course i still remember
THEM!
The IHTM3!
HaHa!Finally this year,
i get to visit Kajang
for Satayss~
with the them~
Woohoo~Wondering when will be our next visit???

and
next,
Here we are,
Outing at Midvalley
meet up with William,
friend from Shanghaiand
Had our lunch together,

and
i went to
One Utama aka"WangU"..
for the
HoHoHo
(actually is not)

No comments: