Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Story of 3 books

Yeah i Got my photocopies book,but only the 1/3 from my ordered book,How Come?where the other 2 books? hehe!Actually is some error happened during the transaction,
which i suppose to get
1 marketing,
1 costing,
and
1 beverage books,
But during that time that i found out i get the following books,
1 marketing book
1 costing book
and
1 financial book!
I was like OMG, Financial book , i never order for it and They had sold my beverage book to some buddy =.='' with reason that OUTSTANDING order beside i have to return the financial book to them too because it's someone order's but then how about mine? It's fine on that time and it means that i only have 2/3 left which my costing and marketing books.when they calculating the amount i should pay for it, they MIX up my books again, and at the end someone took away my costing book, only marketing left for me, MARKETING!! which cost me RM5.70, That's all. Only the 1 left for me to study now~ =.=''
MARKETING- i don't understand~
COSTING- i have no idea whats it's About~
BEVERAGE- a little only~
FINANCE- Never do homework~
This semester i going to get F~

No comments: