Saturday, February 14, 2009

19th birthday









Sorry for the late because i just get the photo,
hehe!
firstly want to say thanks to you all,
  1. ~Eddie~
  2. ~lengleng~
  3. ~RiHao~
  4. ~kayee~
  5. ~RaRa~
  6. ~Jun and BiBi~
  7. ~DingDing and WeiWei~ hehe~
  8. ~David~(thanks for the sexy and sweet present)
and i like the present very much,
because i can put my € and pounds in it~
hahaha!
it's sign of going to UK travel...
hahaha!
but actually i really don't know how to express my feel on that day,
maybe because i'm still a shy shy with you all,
i hope at here can transfer my message by words to you all,
actually i really forget about it d,
i means my birthday,
but it was a surprise for me on that morning,
and i was planned to treat u all,
but it's fine,
next time i will do it..
hehehe~
but then lets us refresh back tats day's situation~
















COME Lets Uncle Manga Kiss U all~~

No comments: