Thursday, November 6, 2008

11months of being kl.

Woot!
11 months!

i been away from home for 11 months!
although it count at short,
but for me it's long!
and i keep on miss my home,
luxurious sofa,
comfortable bed,
remote air-cond....

hahaha!
actually is missing my parents and my little brother,
because they are my family,

which FAMILY is a MSG from a children to parents

who called it Father aNd Mother I Love You.
but along this 11 months,
i have to say thanks to my friendssssssss!
without the joy of them,
i wont be able to stand till today,
HAHA! terima kasih! rara~
han~

soey~
eddie~
seb~ kayee~
seulgi~

remi~

neng~
garlic~
VidVid~
jun~
bibi~
Apambalik?( sial y got this guy?)
and people that helps me before!
hahaha!
i miss a lot of things,
but
i'm still happy with what i'm having now!
and i really enjoy it!
happy! ^.^\/

No comments: